Rest houses of postal services thrown open to public
A notification issued in this regard says the decision has been taken in the backdrop of better utilisation of the country's resources and facilitating the general public.
From now on, tourists will be able to stay in government rest houses during their visit; the notification stated that the rest houses from Karachi to Murree have been revamped on the instructions of Minister for Communications and Postal Services Murad Saeed.
Tourist can avail the facility of residence at the rest houses by paying a fee ranging between Rs1200 to Rs3000 rupees per day as per the category.
The move comes amid the government's efforts to shore up the economic reserves of the country by effectively utilized the state-owned enterprises.
- Sarwat Gillani talks about her cosmetic procedures and wardrobe ...10:10 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- FBR rejects reports about duty free import of bullet proof vehicles09:15 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Roger Federer bids tearful farewell to tennis career after Laver Cup ...08:12 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- PTI to rejoin Parliament if ‘US cipher' investigated: Imran Khan07:27 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Khalil-ur-Rehman Qamar denies working with Sarmad Khoosat and Shaan06:18 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- 'Babe Bhangra Paunde Ne' – Trailer of Sohail Ahmed's first Punjabi ...05:28 PM | 24 Sep, 2022
- Pakistan, India lose ranking on UN’s human development index07:32 PM | 10 Sep, 2022
- Movies lineup for 2022-23 in Pakistan08:01 PM | 1 Sep, 2022
- Pakistani passport ranked 4th worst on list of 19911:59 PM | 23 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022