CM Shahbaz announces compensation for Lahore Factory Collapse victims
Rs20 lakh compensation will be given to the family of each deceased while each injured will receive Rs10 lakh. Another Rs5 lakh will paid to the wounded by factory owner.
According to statement, Shahbaz Sharif visited the tragedy site where he was briefed about details of losses.
Speaking on the occasion, the chief minister announced to bring all those responsible for the deaths of 45 to justice.
Government's building control authority had fulfilled its due duty in the case and such people will not be spared, he said.
Top officials and provincial ministers were also accompanying him on the occasion.
- Sharjah builds on its FDI appeal in 2020; attracts $220 million in ...04:00 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Has State Bank of Pakistan restricted ATM withdrawal limit to Rs1,000?03:21 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Aman-2021 – Pakistan Navy set to hold 7th Multinational Maritime ...02:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik finally reveal the name of their baby girl01:50 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Bilawal House announces schedule for Bakhtawar-Mahmood wedding05:32 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021