PM Nawaz visits Azadi Square, mausoleum of Imam Bukhari in Uzbekistan
On arrival at Azadi Square, the Prime Minister was received by the governor of the Tashkent City Roshan Usmanov.
First Lady Begum Kulsum Nawaz, Prime Minister's Special Assistants Tariq Fatemi and Shujaat Azim were also accompanying the Prime Minister.
A contingent of armed forces of Uzbekistan presented salute to the Prime Minister.
The Prime Minister laid flowers at the Azadi monument. Azadi Square is important Centre of national ceremonies of Uzbekistan.
Later on the Prime Minister visited mausoleums of renowned Muslim scholars and rulers including Hazrat Imam Bukhari and Amir Taimur.
He offered Fateha and prayed for the progress and prosperity of the country.
- Why is ‘Imran Khan’ riding a rickshaw in Sialkot? (VIDEO)09:47 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Smart lockdown in several areas of Gujranwala, Lahore including DHA, ...09:03 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Nora Fatehi 'had fun last night' with Turkish chef Burak in Dubai ...07:29 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Mahira Khan recovers from COVID-19 infection, announces return to TV ...04:41 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Pakistani actor Huma Nawab loses Rs0.2 million to online scammers04:10 PM | 18 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021