President Arif Alvi formally announces livestock policy for Balochistan
QUETTA – President Dr. Arif Alvi on Monday lauded the initiatives of Balochistan government for formulation of new policy for livestock development in the province.
Dr Arif Alvi formally announced Balochistan Livestock Policy 2020-30 and said more than 70 percent of province's livelihood was linked with livestock sector.
He made the announcement while addressing the inaugural ceremony of Livestock Expo which was organized for promotion of Livestock Sector of province at Auditorium of University of Balochistan.
He expressed the optimism that new policy would help improve the economic conditions of people in Balochistan.
The President said investments would also boost in livestock sector due to the Expo.
Governor Balochistan Amanullah Khan Yasinzai, Chief Minister Balochistan Jam Kamal Khan, Commander Southern Command Lieutenant General Waseem Ashraf, Adviser to Livestock Mitha Khan Kakar, Chief Secretary Balochistan Captain (Retired) Fazeel Asghar and other officials were present on the occasion.
- Pakistan observes World Tourism Day with focus on rural development11:38 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Hindus demand Pakistan take India to ICJ over Jodhpur killings10:05 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan backs Azerbaijan, says Armenia must stop its military action09:33 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Faisalabad Police committee to probe Talal Chaudhary attack08:57 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- Microsoft buys Bethesda for $7.5 billion08:18 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- 5 Ways to Define and Enhance Your Eyes While Wearing a Face Mask06:55 PM | 27 Sep, 2020
- ‘I don’t consume narcotics nor promote consumption of any such ...05:22 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Sajal Aly and Janhvi Kapoor send each other love on Instagram03:11 PM | 26 Sep, 2020
- Pakistan terms Kashmir, Palestine disputes as UN's most long-standing ...11:18 AM | 22 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020