President Arif Alvi formally announces livestock policy for Balochistan
QUETTA – President Dr. Arif Alvi on Monday lauded the initiatives of Balochistan government for formulation of new policy for livestock development in the province.
Dr Arif Alvi formally announced Balochistan Livestock Policy 2020-30 and said more than 70 percent of province's livelihood was linked with livestock sector.
He made the announcement while addressing the inaugural ceremony of Livestock Expo which was organized for promotion of Livestock Sector of province at Auditorium of University of Balochistan.
He expressed the optimism that new policy would help improve the economic conditions of people in Balochistan.
The President said investments would also boost in livestock sector due to the Expo.
Governor Balochistan Amanullah Khan Yasinzai, Chief Minister Balochistan Jam Kamal Khan, Commander Southern Command Lieutenant General Waseem Ashraf, Adviser to Livestock Mitha Khan Kakar, Chief Secretary Balochistan Captain (Retired) Fazeel Asghar and other officials were present on the occasion.
- Pakistan ex-skipper Sarfraz Ahmed blessed with baby girl09:04 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Pakistan set to launch first-ever national emigration policy08:24 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Federal cabinet rejects Mushtaq Mahar's name as Sindh IGP after ...08:06 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Drinking water case: SC dissolves Sindh Water Commission06:59 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Why Miley Cyrus missed the 2020 Grammy Awards?03:58 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Rabi Pirzada performs Umrah03:38 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- Ayeza Khan says she wanted to redefine the role of a 'heroine' ...03:25 PM | 28 Jan, 2020
- OGRA recommends hike in petroleum prices for January 202006:54 PM | 30 Dec, 2019
- Pakistan asks UNMOGIP to brief UNSC on Kashmir situation07:21 PM | 29 Dec, 2019
- 2020 will be year of development, prosperity: Firdous04:01 PM | 28 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019