realme becomes no. 1 smartphone of choice for youth in Pakistan after being recognized as ‘Most Popular Brand’ at ...
This Award by Daraz, Pakistan’s leading online marketplace Highlights brand’s contributions to the E-Commerce ecosystem over the past year. Realme accomplished tremendous growth records by creating flash sales and primarily selling products online.
Talking on the occasion, Harvey He, Marketing Director - realme Pakistan, said “This award is in tune with our snappy young customers who get a trendy and fast partner that suits their lifestyle in realme. Daraz has seen new sale records with each price drop with the entire stock being sold out in minutes or even seconds at instances. We built our ‘Dare to Leap’ concept based on this mission. We hope to provide young consumers with more surprising products within the same price range, and exceed their expectations, whether in design, performance, or quality.”
Pakistani realme fans have been given a taste of fast paced innovation by the brand through various features like the new technology of a superior VOOC charger in 3pro or an extremely powerful processor that plays freefire in its price range for the first time beating every other competitor.
They have continuously taken a leap forward in both design and performance but the golden egg, is keeping the price affordable for the youth. The brand has a youthful identity not only in its devices but also in its business and sales tactics.
Since its entry into the Pakistani market less than 8 months ago, realme powered by Oppo, has already launched 5 products across different price segments from premium flagships to trendy mid-rangers, all designed particularly for the youth.
They are also gearing up for the launch of their next products in the classic realme series in the coming months. realme is proving it has planned an even steeper growth trajectory than its parent company through a targeted focus on the youth.
- FM Qureshi inaugurates new Pakistan embassy building in Doha11:23 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- PSL 2020 – Match 11: Peshawar Zalmi beat Lahore Qalandars by 16 runs11:13 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- At least 30 dead, dozens injured in Rohri train crash11:07 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- UN alarmed after ongoing anti-Muslim violence leaves 42 dead in India10:54 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Fracture rules Bismah Maroof out of ICC Women’s T20 World Cup 202010:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Canada will no longer pay for Harry and Meghan's security03:56 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Here's what Navin Waqar does to stay fit03:36 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Scientists think they know how stress causes grey hair03:04 PM | 28 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019