Interior ministry clears the air regarding Nisar-DPC meeting
The interior ministry spokesperson dispelled the rumours that the minister had initiated talks with DPC representatives.
The spokesperson negated all the assertions that Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan met with the DPC members of his own accord, adding that that some people were mixing facts with false information.
Ch.Nisar Ali Khan was slammed by his rivals and civil society members after pictures of his meeting with DPC leaders including ASWJ (Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat) chairman Ahmed Ludhianvi on October 21 went viral.
His political opponents, including Pakistan Peoples Party, also took potshots at him for allowing the banned outfits to hold a public rally in the federal capital.
- PTI moves IHC against ECP's ruling on prohibited funding case02:10 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Pakistani rupee gains Rs2.54 against dollar in interbank market12:37 PM | 10 Aug, 2022
- Sadaf Kanwal, Shahroz Sabzwari welcome their first child09:24 PM | 9 Aug, 2022
- Pakistan ranks second worst on gender inequality10:55 PM | 13 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani stars celebrate Eidul-Adha in style06:20 PM | 10 Jul, 2022
- Pakistani celebrities who are performing Hajj 202210:16 PM | 5 Jul, 2022
- Films releasing in Pakistan on Eidul Adha 202211:51 PM | 5 Jul, 2022