Russian envoy to Afghanistan meets COAS Bajwa, lauds Pakistan’s peace efforts
RAWALPINDI - Zamir Kabulov, Russian Presidential Envoy to Afghanistan called on General Qamar Javed Bajwa, Chief of Army Staff (COAS) at GHQ, on Friday.
During the meeting matters of mutual interest, regional security situation particularly developments in Afghan Peace Process were discussed, according to Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR).
COAS said that peace in both countries is in greater interest of the region.
The visiting dignitary appreciated the positive role being played by Pakistan for Afghan Peace Process and expressed that, Pak-Russia relations will continue to prosper manifolds.
Both sides reiterated the commitment to enhance bilateral relationship.
Zamir Kabulov is visiting Islamabad for one-day visit, which is part of Pakistan's diplomatic outreach in support of the Afghan peace process.
Besides the exchange of views on the Afghan peace process, the visit will contribute to further strengthening Pakistan-Russia bilateral cooperation.
- Pakistan gives up plan to host Afghan leaders for peace09:46 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- PUBG global championship with $6 million prize pool announced09:32 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan condemns extra-judicial killing of two Kashmir youth by ...08:45 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- PIA and HBL partner to bring exclusive discounts to their customers07:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- What made Sara Ali Khan apologise to her parents?06:24 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat confirms playing Benazir Bhutto in upcoming biopic05:25 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Nora Fatehi stuns fans with alluring dance moves on ‘Disco ...05:04 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021