Thai Airways starts Islamabad-Bangkok operations
The first flight of Thai Airways landed at Islamabad International Airport from Bangkok.
Khawaja Ghiasuddin, Senior Vice President (North Pakistan) Akbar Group of Companies and Sher Khan Senior Manager Thai Airways and Adnan Zia Khan were also present on the occasion.
Special Assistant to PM on Overseas Pakistanis Zulfiqar Hussain Bukhari congratulated the Thai Airways management and said that "Thai Airways has always played an important role to promote tourism and its resumption of flight operation from Islamabad/Lahore to Bangkok will further bolster bilateral relations and particularly tourism".
- N Korea test fires two short-range ballistic missiles11:38 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Coronavirus infection cases reach 1,495 in Pakistan11:16 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- FM Qureshi says Global fight against Covid-19 requires multi-national ...10:52 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Punjab Govt decides to waive off taxes amounting to Rs 18 billion10:17 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Another special plane carrying second lot of medical supplies from ...09:03 AM | 29 Mar, 2020
- Baby Doll singer Kanika Kapoor tested positive for coronavirus03:40 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Michael Jackson ‘predicted’ coronavirus-like pandemic: Ex ...03:28 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Maya Ali is distributing ration bags among needy over Coronavirus ...03:16 PM | 26 Mar, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019