Thai Airways starts Islamabad-Bangkok operations
The first flight of Thai Airways landed at Islamabad International Airport from Bangkok.
Khawaja Ghiasuddin, Senior Vice President (North Pakistan) Akbar Group of Companies and Sher Khan Senior Manager Thai Airways and Adnan Zia Khan were also present on the occasion.
Special Assistant to PM on Overseas Pakistanis Zulfiqar Hussain Bukhari congratulated the Thai Airways management and said that "Thai Airways has always played an important role to promote tourism and its resumption of flight operation from Islamabad/Lahore to Bangkok will further bolster bilateral relations and particularly tourism".
- Pakistan launches documentary on February-27 response against Indian ...05:38 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Women’s T20 World Cup 2020: Pakistan beat West Indies in Canberra05:24 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Nazi-inspired RSS ideology taking over India, may lead to bloodshed: ...03:33 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Punjab Cabinet declares PML-N Supremo Nawaz Sharif as “absconder”01:46 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Greta Thunberg and Malala Yousafzai meet at Oxford University01:17 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi calls out Hindutva activists, urges world to take ...01:12 PM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Sonya Hussyn was never in my books for MPTH: Khalil ur Rehman12:35 AM | 26 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019