Pakistan to launch anti-polio campaign in selected districts on Monday
ISLAMABAD - A special targeted case response anti-polio campaign will be launched in selected districts across the country, from Monday.
In Punjab, a five-day anti-polio drive will be launched in 44 union councils of Faisalabad and 14 union councils of Attock. Anti-polio vaccine will be administered to a total of 317,783 children upto five years age.
In Karachi, the anti-polio drive will be launched in specific towns including Baldia, Orangi, North Nazimabad and Liaquatabad, during which 260,000 children will be administered anti-polio vaccine.
In Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, a five-day anti-polio campaign will begin in South Waziristan district tomorrow, during which more than one hundred thousand children up-to five years of age will be administered anti-polio drops.
Five day anti–polio drive will also begin in ten Union Councils of Quetta tomorrow. During the campaign, more than one hundred ten thousand children up to five years of age would be administered anti-polio drops.
- China alleges ‘political manipulation’ as G7 leaders discuss BRI ...12:15 AM | 15 Jun, 2021
- PSL 2021 – Colin, Iftikhar power Islamabad United to 8-wicket win ...11:59 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Budget 2021-22: Punjab proposes Rs370 billion for health services10:51 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Saudi Arabia allows women to register for Hajj without guardian10:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Govt likely to increase petroleum prices from June 1609:38 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Producer of Christchurch mosque attack movie resigns after backlash05:02 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Meesha Shafi becomes certified yoga instructor04:20 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah and Juveria Abbasi enjoy beach day out03:05 PM | 14 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021