Zardari calls PM Nawaz; invites for Iftar dinner
Where Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) and Pakistan Muslim League-Quaid (PML-Q) have answered the call of PPP co-chairperson, PML-N has flatly refused to join. However, Asif Ali Zardari has telephoned Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif and invited him for Iftar dinner.
The political parties have been dispatched formal invitations. According to the sources, Zardari plans to discuss the ongoing political situation of the country.
The development comes in after the controversial press conference held by the former president that created waves in the political setting as he had used harsh words for the Pakistan Army.
Most political parties’ leaderships criticised Zardari for the act and stressed harmony and better working equation between opposition and the government.
- Javed Afridi meets PM Imran to discuss of foreign direct investment ...11:11 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- NAB summons Fazlur Rehman’s son-in-law to declare assets10:37 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- COAS Bajwa congratulates Nepalese climbers for first winter ascent of ...09:32 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- A paper tiger? PML-N's Rana Sanaullah 'roars' at Lahore court (VIDEO)08:22 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Mufti Abdul Qavi declared 'a mental patient' amid Hareem Shah ...08:00 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Sara Ali Khan swings into the weekend with style in Maldives03:56 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Pakistanis plan an ‘Urdu Mushaira’ outside Islamabad café as ...03:34 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Cannoli café manager gets job offers from Shahbaz Taseer and Karak ...05:59 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021