Govt plans to put eight MQM leaders on ECL
Reports said, the decision came after death row convict Saulat Mirza leveled grave allegations against MQM chief Altaf Hussain and other party leaders including Babar Ghauri and Governor Sindh Dr Ishrat ul Ebad.
The expected names to be included in ECL are of Babar Ghauri, Haider Abbas Rizvi, Wasi Jaleel, Khalid Maqbool, Waseem Akhtar, Amir Khan and Saif Abbas.
Moreover, the federal government will soon issue guidelines to Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) in this regard.
- Taliban capture key Afghan border crossing with Tajikistan12:28 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Islamabad and Karachi ranked among the least expensive cities for ...11:30 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Indian variant of coronavirus spreading rapidly in Israel11:14 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- UK Minister for South Asia Lord Ahmad arrives in Pakistan10:39 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- TikToker who scammed Ertuğrul star gets bail09:42 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- WCLA revives the lost culture of Kotwal in old Lahore07:20 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- Mufti Abdul Qavi caught performing obscene acts in new leaked video06:58 PM | 22 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021