Govt plans to put eight MQM leaders on ECL
Reports said, the decision came after death row convict Saulat Mirza leveled grave allegations against MQM chief Altaf Hussain and other party leaders including Babar Ghauri and Governor Sindh Dr Ishrat ul Ebad.
The expected names to be included in ECL are of Babar Ghauri, Haider Abbas Rizvi, Wasi Jaleel, Khalid Maqbool, Waseem Akhtar, Amir Khan and Saif Abbas.
Moreover, the federal government will soon issue guidelines to Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) in this regard.
- Sikh pilgrims reach Pakistan for Guru Nanak’s birth anniversary12:02 AM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Cancel rallies for public's sake, PM urges PDM as second COVID-19 ...11:36 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Bakhtawar drops first picture with fiancé Mahmood post-engagement09:59 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Bakhtawar's Engagement In Pics09:18 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020