Sindh governor may resign in 48 hours
The longest ruling governor of Sindh province, after the recent revelations by MQM activist Saulat Mirza, is seriously considering to quit his position.
Ishrat, the news channel claimed while quoting sources, contacted the interior minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan to raise his concerns over the latest development.
Earlier Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) had demanded the governor to immediately resign and present himself for the transparent interrogation into the allegations hurled by Saulat Mirza.
Mirza, in a video statement that surfaced just hours before his execution, had alleged that Ishrat have been protecting criminals associated to MQM.
He also claimed that MQM Head Altaf Hussain ordered him to murder the KESC chief in 1997.
The interior ministry postponed Mirza's execution for 72 more hours after the video statement.
- Samsung launches SmartThings Find, a new way to quickly locate your ...03:14 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- edotco appoints new Country Managing Director Pakistan02:15 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- KIA Niro Spotted in Pakistan – Is the future of Hybrid vehicles ...01:51 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Meet Nabeel Ahmad: The Founder and CEO of Skyray Ventures01:47 PM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Fashion Pakistan Week postponed over Covid-19 fears07:19 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Rabab Hashim ties the knot (See Mehndi & Maiyon Pics)05:08 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Alamgir gets a new kidney after 13 years of waiting (VIDEO)05:00 PM | 25 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020