Zardari, PPP leaders ordered me to kill people: Uzair Baloch
DUBAI (Web Desk) - Pakistan's notorious Liyari gang war criminal Uzair Jan Baloch on Wednesday said the former President Asif Ali Zardari and other politicians of Pakistan People's Party (PPP) ordered him to murder different people while he was in Pakistan, according to media reports.
Baloch, who is currently detained in United Arab Emirates (UAE), made these revelations in a statement to security officials of Arab state. He was arrested by the Interpol while traveling on Iranian passport and Pakistan has sought his handover under criminal exchange agreement with UAE.
He confessed for murdering the people on the orders of Sindh's provincial minister Sharjeel Memon, Awais Tappi and former provincial home minister Zulifqar Mirza.
These politicians including the former president used to issue me orders directly, the statement said.
The statement comes a day after the MQM activist Saulat Mirza disclosed the party head Altaf Hussain had instructed him to kill the KESC chief in 1997.
Mirza also alleged the Sindh governor for protecting the MQM activists involved in criminal activities.
The statement surfaced just hours before he was scheduled to be executed but the government postponed it for next 72 hours.
- Imran Ghazali appointed as head of information ministry’s digital ...11:46 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Afghan President Ghani phones PM Imran, discusses peace talks, ...09:34 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Three arrested in Faisalabad for displaying weapons on social media ...08:19 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Trump gives 45 days to Microsoft for acquiring TikTok07:21 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Nothing Like Everything: Ayyan Ali announces first-ever music album04:56 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Filmmakers around the world take to part in Iran’s Resistance Film ...10:27 AM | 3 Aug, 2020
- Hamza Ali Abbasi, Naimal Khawar Khan blessed with a baby boy12:37 PM | 3 Aug, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020