Zardari, PPP leaders ordered me to kill people: Uzair Baloch
Baloch, who is currently detained in United Arab Emirates (UAE), made these revelations in a statement to security officials of Arab state. He was arrested by the Interpol while traveling on Iranian passport and Pakistan has sought his handover under criminal exchange agreement with UAE.
He confessed for murdering the people on the orders of Sindh's provincial minister Sharjeel Memon, Awais Tappi and former provincial home minister Zulifqar Mirza.
These politicians including the former president used to issue me orders directly, the statement said.
The statement comes a day after the MQM activist Saulat Mirza disclosed the party head Altaf Hussain had instructed him to kill the KESC chief in 1997.
Mirza also alleged the Sindh governor for protecting the MQM activists involved in criminal activities.
The statement surfaced just hours before he was scheduled to be executed but the government postponed it for next 72 hours.
- Pakistan among top 10 worst-affected countries on Global Terrorism ...12:05 AM | 5 Dec, 2020
- China becomes world's second nation to plant flag on Moon11:37 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Rahim Pardesi introduces both his wives to the world for the first ...10:46 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- ‘Kiss of death’: COVID-19 positive officer takes revenge on KMC ...10:17 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- realme and Daraz gear up for another Sale Daraz 12 1209:59 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Court trashes Mubashir Lucman’s petition against TikTok stars ...12:11 PM | 4 Dec, 2020
- Who's this girl Shahveer Jafry 'getting engaged to'?11:55 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Aseefa Bhutto's 'great debut' reminds Pakistan of Benazir08:46 PM | 3 Dec, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020