NAB not impeding country’s development, says Javed Iqbal
Addressing an event at Aiwan-e-Iabal, the NAB chief said that the bureau would take every system under the law and would continue to work without succumbing to any pressure.
He said that eliminating corruption and wrongdoings from society was not only solely his job, adding that every Pakistani should join hands in this work.
Operational strategy: NAB chief chairs meeting, ... 08:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2018
ISLAMABAD - The National Accountability Bureau (NAB) Chairman Justice (retd) Javed Iqbal chaired a meeting at NAB ...
“The termite of corruption is eating away at the country,” he remarked, adding, “We cannot survive without Pakistan”.
He said that the NAB will assist all those who are performing their duties with honesty.
In a recent anti-corruption drive, the bureau has re-opened and launched cases against sitting ministers whether they belong to incumbent government or opposition.
- Toll plaza staff beat up FIA officer for ‘not paying’ toll tax11:10 AM | 9 Mar, 2021
- WATCH – Peshawar Zalmi’s Darren Sammy hits the streets of Lahore ...10:40 AM | 9 Mar, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-March-09- Updated ...10:20 AM | 9 Mar, 2021
- ECP to hear PTI’s petition against Gilani’s notification today09:45 AM | 9 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan reports 1,353 new Covid-19 cases, 54 deaths09:00 AM | 9 Mar, 2021
- Tera Jism Meri Marzi – Ali Gul Pir and Eva B collaborate for ...07:40 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Aurat March 2021 aims to highlight bias in Pakistan’s healthcare ...08:40 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- Netflix introduces 'Fast Laughs' for quick laughter10:57 PM | 8 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021