Indictment of TLP protestors postponed
Such accused were on bail and were summoned for the day for indictment. During the hearing of the case presided by ATC Judge Shahrukh Arjumand, twenty-seven of the accused who were freed on bail, appeared in their personal capacity while another was unable to appear before the court due to which indictment was not done.
Khadim Hussain Rizvi taken into 'protective ... 10:14 PM | 23 Nov, 2018
LAHORE - The chief of Tehreek-e-Labbaik, Allama Khadim Hussain Rizvi has been taken into custody by Punjab police amid ...
The ATC, meanwhile, ordered the summoning of all such accused in the next date of hearing which is fixed for April 2 whereas indictment will be made on the day.
On October 30, 2018, nationwide protests erupted against the acquittal of blasphemy accused Aasia Masih on the call of the TLP.
Several parts of the country witnessed severe disruption as enraged protesters blocked roads and forced markets to shut down.
Protesters used force unlawfully in many parts of the country and damaged private and public property in various incidents.
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 02 December 202108:39 AM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan proclaims new law to protect rights of journalists10:57 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Lt Gen Sarfraz Ali formally installed as Colonel Commandant of Azad ...09:07 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- British lawmakers laud Pakistan’s role in Afghanistan peace process08:29 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan issues visas to Indian pilgrims to visit Hindu shrine in ...07:53 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Aijaz Aslam's father passes away07:04 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Sarah Khan and Falak Shabir's new romantic video goes viral05:23 PM | 1 Dec, 2021
- Syra Yousuf spills the beans about co-parenting and divorce06:29 PM | 1 Dec, 2021