Army trainer aircraft crash-lands near Gujranwala, both pilots safe
GUJRANWALA - A Mushshak trainer aircraft of Pakistan Army Aviation crash-landed in the fields near Punjab's Wazirabad Tehsil on Saturday.
According to security sources, the aircraft had taken off from Rahwali Cantt and was on a "routine" training sortie.
Both the pilots remained safe in the incident. The plane developed a technical fault while flying over Dilawar Cheema near river Chenab, forcing the pilots to make a crash-landing in a paddy field.
- Govt to spend more than Rs30b on higher education this year, says ...11:57 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Indian police shoot dead 4 suspects in rape-murder case01:55 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Humayun Saeed shares an all smile picture with brothers01:39 PM | 6 Dec, 2019
- Zameen.com launches new Plot Finder tool to facilitate online plot ...07:25 PM | 22 Nov, 2019
- Azadi March: Chaudhry brothers active for compromise talks as Fazl ...12:08 AM | 5 Nov, 2019
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019