Facilitate public in filing tax returns, Dar to FBR
This he stated while chairing a high-level meeting at Federal Board of Revenue to review the goals and strategy for revenue collection in the fiscal year 2015-16.
The Minister said the FBR should also take steps to facilitate the business community.
While appreciating performance of the FBR in achieving 33 percent growth in revenue in the last two fiscal years, he emphasized hard work and extra effort from all the wings of FBR to achieve the targets set for current fiscal year.
The Minister directed the Acting Chairman FBR to ensure that all IT related issues are resolved on priority to facilitate tax-payers in filing their tax returns and undertaking other transactions.
Special Advisor to the Prime Minister on revenue Haroon Akhtar shared with the meeting details of current profile of tax and revenue collection with particular focus on Customs and Inland Revenue.
- Enhanced Pak-Turkey cooperation will have positive impact on regional ...06:43 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 'PakVac' – Pakistani experts manufacture another 900,000 doses ...06:24 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan gears up to host Russian President Putin05:37 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Samsung SmartThings Unveils New Interface, Offering Customers a More ...05:22 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- The Undertaker challenges Akshay Kumar to a 'real match'04:06 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Ushna Shah addresses the backlash over her criticism directed at ...03:42 PM | 23 Jun, 2021
- Pakistan seeks explanation from HBO management for censoring PM ...11:02 AM | 23 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021