Pakistan Super League to be played in UAE, not Qatar: PCB
Highly credible sources claimed the PCB has decided to shift Pakistan Super League to Dubai from previously announced venue Qatar.
An official announcement will be made in this regard in launching ceremony of PSL this Sunday.
Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is going to launch its first ever international T20 cricket event the Pakistan Super League (PSL) on September 20 (Sunday) in a formal ceremony. Renowned cricketers and entertainment stars will be invited to the ceremony.
The first edition of Pakistan Super League is scheduled to be held in February next year. As many as five teams will participate in cricket league who will play 24 matches to clinch the winning trophy.
Many international cricketers including West Indies’s Chris Gayle and Dareen Sammy will also be featuring in first edition of Pakistani T20 league.
PCB has claimed that West Indies’ Kieron Pollard, Sunil Narine, Dwayne Bravo, Dwayne Smith and Samuel Badree, Sri Lanka’s Thisara Perara, TN Dilshan and Ajantha Mendis, New Zealand’s Grant Elliott and James Franklin, Australia’s Brad Hodge, South Africa’s Richard Levi and Roben Peterson, England’s Tim Bresnan and Michael Carberryare among the cricketers who have consented upon playing the league.
- Maya Ali silences body-shamers in latest viral video04:02 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Policeman dies, passerby injured in Peshawar grenade attack03:01 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Iffat Omar trolled for wearing revealing dress01:31 PM | 30 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021