"You will forget Gullu Butt," another N league defender announces his arrival
A Gujranwala-based PML-N leader has trained a force to deal with Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf protestors heading to Raiwind on 30th September.
The leader has threatened that if he comes into action, the public would forget what Gullu Butt did in Lahore after the Model Town incident and Pomi Butt who reportedly pelted stones at PTI Azadi March 2014.
A number of PML-N wings have surfaced after the announcement of Raiwind march. The factions were of the view that they would protect Raiwind residence of first family at every cost.
It is relevant to mention that PTI categorically expressed not to march towards "Jati Umrah" but to demonstrate a protest in Raiwind for the delayed investigations into the Panama Papers truce.
On the other hand , PTI supporters have also formulated a group named "Bat Force" (Balla force) to grapple with the PML-N in case of any mishap.
Moreover, Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf is reportedly considering to file a case against PML-N Faisalabad leader Abid Sher Ali over threats to Imran Khan’s life.
- Tourism Dept committed to restoring museums, historical sites in ...06:30 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Hasan, Imad and Sarfaraz left out as Pakistan name squad for West ...06:14 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- India confirms first two cases of Omicron variant05:51 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan rejects India’s mischievous spin being given to Kartarpur ...05:24 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Minal Khan shares a dreamy throwback video from her Maldives vacation04:20 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Salman Khan's family not invited to Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal's ...03:45 PM | 2 Dec, 2021
- Merub Ali spills the beans about her relationship with Asim Azhar03:15 PM | 2 Dec, 2021