Vice President GE shows interest in expanding business in Pakistan: PM Office
According to the statement published by PM office, Mr. John Rice showed a keen interest in expanding business in Pakistan, and expressed a desire to invest in locomotive fabrication and health sector delivery system.
The Premier, while appreciating the long association of General Electrics and Pakistan, said that the country is getting immense benefits from the company's expertise.
PM Shahid Khaqan Abbasi further added that Pakistan is open for the foreign investment and is looking for more US companies to invest in variety of fields here, said the statement.
Prime Minister is in New York, where he will lead the country's delegation at the 72nd session of United Nations General Assembly (UNGA).
He will address the General Assembly of United Nations on 21st September 2017.
- Pakistan announces free booster dose for people travelling abroad11:57 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- PTI names Hammad Azhar as candidate for Lahore mayor11:53 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- 'I felt like punching Mohammed Kaif,' Shoaib Akhtar says at opening ...11:03 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Tension grips Tando Allahyar after violent protests against MQM-P ...10:01 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Tu Jhoom – Daler Mehndi all praise for Naseebo Lal07:15 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Ali Zafar rocks the stage at Dubai Expo 202006:32 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Usman Mukhtar opens up about his equation with Naimal Khawar05:25 PM | 22 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021