Vice President GE shows interest in expanding business in Pakistan: PM Office
According to the statement published by PM office, Mr. John Rice showed a keen interest in expanding business in Pakistan, and expressed a desire to invest in locomotive fabrication and health sector delivery system.
The Premier, while appreciating the long association of General Electrics and Pakistan, said that the country is getting immense benefits from the company's expertise.
PM Shahid Khaqan Abbasi further added that Pakistan is open for the foreign investment and is looking for more US companies to invest in variety of fields here, said the statement.
Prime Minister is in New York, where he will lead the country's delegation at the 72nd session of United Nations General Assembly (UNGA).
He will address the General Assembly of United Nations on 21st September 2017.
- Pak army shot down another Indian spying quadcopter in Khanjar Sector ...08:26 AM | 6 Jun, 2020
- Governor House doctor arrested on charges of raping woman11:57 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Jahangir Tareen responds to speculations about London visit11:28 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Sindh Governor Ismail donates plasma for COVID-19 patients10:14 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- PCB central contract — Bisma retains Pakistan captaincy, head coach ...09:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Meghan Markle speaks out about ‘Black Lives Matter’07:17 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Naveed Raza urges people to stop denying the existence of coronavirus06:51 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- Kylie Jenner tops Forbes' list of the highest-paid celebrities in the ...03:37 PM | 5 Jun, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020