Vice President GE shows interest in expanding business in Pakistan: PM Office
According to the statement published by PM office, Mr. John Rice showed a keen interest in expanding business in Pakistan, and expressed a desire to invest in locomotive fabrication and health sector delivery system.
The Premier, while appreciating the long association of General Electrics and Pakistan, said that the country is getting immense benefits from the company's expertise.
PM Shahid Khaqan Abbasi further added that Pakistan is open for the foreign investment and is looking for more US companies to invest in variety of fields here, said the statement.
Prime Minister is in New York, where he will lead the country's delegation at the 72nd session of United Nations General Assembly (UNGA).
He will address the General Assembly of United Nations on 21st September 2017.
- No coronavirus case in Pakistan; screening continues at airports12:24 AM | 20 Feb, 2020
- Rothschild suit revives family's Vienna past10:22 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- 3 youth martyred in Pulwama as India launches another anti-Kashmir ...10:08 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Kashmir issue no more a bilateral but international human rights ...09:55 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- WWF-Pakistan stresses innovative technologies for wastewater ...06:53 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- Harry Styles reportedly mugged at knifepoint on Valentine's Day01:42 PM | 19 Feb, 2020
- UN chief meets Mahira Khan, thanks her for ‘extraordinary support’02:59 PM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Justin Bieber admits to being 'reckless' with Selena when they dated11:17 AM | 18 Feb, 2020
- Top 10 most searched people of 2019 in Pakistan06:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019
- Meet members of Pakistan’s first-ever National Youth Council05:05 PM | 1 Jul, 2019