Imran Khan - the most absent parliamentarian with ZERO attendance
There were 14 number of total sittings in the 24th session of the National Assembly.
Islamabad based observer organisation, Fair Elections, Open Parliament and Good Governance (FAFEN) calculated total number of sessions attended by the parliamentarians, the leaves and absents recorded for the month of July.
Among the parliamentarians who attended highest number of sessions, Khwaja Ghulam Rasool Koreja of PPP-P topped the list with 14 presents, while Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed attended 11 sessions.
Following are details of NA attendance of some parliamentarians, including federal ministers.
FAFEN began directly observing proceedings of the National Assembly in December 2008. As mentioned on the organisation's website, "The observation aims to foster an informed engagement between the constituents and their elected representatives."
image source: FAFEN Facebook Official page
- Pakistan assures Sri Lanka of justice in Sialkot incident10:55 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Babar Azam on top after smashing most 50s and 100s in 202110:28 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Indian fighter jet's tyre stolen in Lucknow09:52 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- TLP members handed lengthy jail sentences for attacking police during ...09:30 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- How to be a star content creator08:53 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Celebrities dazzle at James Bond-themed party in Karachi04:33 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Pakistani stars express disgust and disappointment over Sialkot ...05:32 PM | 4 Dec, 2021
- Sara Ali Khan reveals the type of husband she’s looking for10:59 PM | 3 Dec, 2021