Imran Khan - the most absent parliamentarian with ZERO attendance
There were 14 number of total sittings in the 24th session of the National Assembly.
Islamabad based observer organisation, Fair Elections, Open Parliament and Good Governance (FAFEN) calculated total number of sessions attended by the parliamentarians, the leaves and absents recorded for the month of July.
Among the parliamentarians who attended highest number of sessions, Khwaja Ghulam Rasool Koreja of PPP-P topped the list with 14 presents, while Sheikh Rasheed Ahmed attended 11 sessions.
Following are details of NA attendance of some parliamentarians, including federal ministers.
FAFEN began directly observing proceedings of the National Assembly in December 2008. As mentioned on the organisation's website, "The observation aims to foster an informed engagement between the constituents and their elected representatives."
image source: FAFEN Facebook Official page
- U19 World Cup: Pakistan beat Afghanistan by 24 runs11:59 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Gold price jumps Rs700 per tola in Pakistan10:22 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan revises up 2020-21 economic growth rate at 5.37%09:50 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- ‘Bismillah’ – Sharmila Faruqui files cybercrime complaint ...06:49 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- 'Kana Yaari' – Coke Studio's hijabi rapper Eva B wins hearts07:31 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021