Pakistan Awami Tehreek gearing up for another spree of protests
.LAHORE (Web Desk) - Chairman of Pakistan Awami Tehreek (PAT) Dr. Tahir-ul-Qadri has announced mass protest movement with sit-ins in 140 cities of Pakistan beginning today, 20th August.
The party is staging a sit in on Mall Road Lahore today where Dr. Qadri would address via video call.
Talking to newsmen on Friday, PAT supremo asserted that Sharif Brothers were responsible for the economic assassination of 200 million Pakistanis and they were in sustained collusion with internal and external enemies.
“We are determined to put an end to the pitched dark night of injustice by bringing about revolution in the country,” Dr. Tahirul Qadri said.
“I call upon the institutions to save either Nawaz Sharif or solidarity of Pakistan,” he added.
The movement scheduled between 20 to 28th August has been named "Movement for Qisas & Integrity of Country" by the party.
- How much does Ahmed Shah earn from Fahad Mustafa’s Jeeto Pakistan?08:41 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Zara Abid presumed dead, not amongst the survivors of PIA plane crash05:13 PM | 23 May, 2020
- Netflix announces Élite season 4 with returning cast members04:07 PM | 23 May, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020