Pakistan Awami Tehreek gearing up for another spree of protests
The party is staging a sit in on Mall Road Lahore today where Dr. Qadri would address via video call.
Talking to newsmen on Friday, PAT supremo asserted that Sharif Brothers were responsible for the economic assassination of 200 million Pakistanis and they were in sustained collusion with internal and external enemies.
“We are determined to put an end to the pitched dark night of injustice by bringing about revolution in the country,” Dr. Tahirul Qadri said.
“I call upon the institutions to save either Nawaz Sharif or solidarity of Pakistan,” he added.
The movement scheduled between 20 to 28th August has been named "Movement for Qisas & Integrity of Country" by the party.
- COAS Bajwa, ISI chief call on PM Imran in Islamabad10:35 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Love knows no bounds… 23-year-old Pakistani man marries 65-year-old ...10:27 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Woman heckles Ishaq Dar outside his house in London (VIDEO)09:57 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- NAB chief says solid evidence of money laundering found against 'big ...09:42 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Pehli Si Muhabbat crosses 2.2 million views in just one day after ...07:28 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- #Cannoli – Islamabad café rebrands its logo after facing severe ...07:14 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Bollywood pours in best wishes for Mrs. and Mr. Varun Dhawan06:50 PM | 25 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021