Imran Khan announces to run PTI's election campaign in four cities in 24 hours
Khan's whirlwind tour on Saturday will take him to Bannu, Karak, Islamabad and Lahore where he is expected to attract large crowds as the cricketer-turned-politician is running for top office in the South Asian country.
The PTI chief was in Bahawalpur earlier today, where he said “one who cannot reform the institution cannot curb corruption.”
We will unite the nation, lead by example, reform civil service and make exemplary institutions. We will cutdown govt expenses and spend exchequer’s money on public welfare. - @ImranKhanPTI in Multan #جنوبی_پنجاب_کپتان_دا pic.twitter.com/H5uXvFSuUb— PTI (@PTIofficial) July 20, 2018
Addressing his supporters, Khan said that his party would reform the institutions to ensure accountability, work for conservation of water and build Bhasha Dam besides empowering the farmers if its comes to power.
"PTI will prioritise South Punjab province when it comes to power, South Punjab province will be our top priority," Imran said.
“We will build the Bhasha Dam and take all necessary measures for conservation of water,” Khan said.
Pakistan is set to hold general polls next Wednesday, July 25th.
- Live open market Foreign Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - ...09:00 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 30 November 202008:30 AM | 30 Nov, 2020
- On the Wrong Side of History11:18 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Pakistani diplomat, family injured in India accident10:13 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- 'Young Imran Khan' in old photo09:04 PM | 29 Nov, 2020
- Islamabad plans open-air cinema for safe entertainment09:26 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- CokeStudio 2020 lineup revealed06:10 PM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020