Turkish President Erdogan extends good wishes for Pakistan polls, Sharifs
The president also praised the former chief minister of Punjab, stating that bilateral ties strengthened because of Shehbaz's efforts.
Political fever continues to rise as all political parties and independents are running their elections campaigns. Political rallies are being held in different cities by all parties to woo the voters.
However, the Sharif family has landed into a difficult situation after former premier Nawaz Sharif and his daughter Maryam Nawaz was sentenced to prison in the Avenfield case by the accountability court.
Nawaz was sentenced to a total of 11 years in prison and slapped a £8 million fine (Rs1.3 billion) while Maryam was sentenced to eight years with a £2 million fine (Rs335 million). Moreover, Maryam's husband, Capt (retd) Safdar, is also serving his term in Adiala jail.
- Sikh pilgrims reach Pakistan for Guru Nanak’s birth anniversary12:02 AM | 28 Nov, 2020
- Cancel rallies for public's sake, PM urges PDM as second COVID-19 ...11:36 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Maryam hugs uncle as grandmother's body flown to Pakistan11:26 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Exclusive Pics: Bakhtawar is ENGAGED09:18 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Who attended Bakhtawar's engagement at Bilawal House Karachi?07:49 PM | 27 Nov, 2020
- Three games run better on Xbox Series X compared to PS509:56 AM | 26 Nov, 2020
- Celebs turning 60 in 202007:48 PM | 24 Nov, 2020
- 10 Richest Actresses of All Time09:20 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Karachi among 10 cheapest cities to live in 202006:12 PM | 19 Nov, 2020