Oppo launches flagship Find X with motorised slider camera, AI and much more
The smartphone's biggest highlight is its unique motorised camera slider that pops in and out from the top automatically. Oppo claims that the slider has been tested over 300,000 times for durability.
Oppo Find X features a 6.4-inch OLED display with the resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 aspect ratio. The official screen to body ratio is 92.25%.
The Oppo Find X comes in two colour variants - Bordeaux Red and Glacier Blue. The smartphone has a bezel-less display with a small chin, and 3D facial scanning as the chief method of unlocking the smartphone, as there is no fingerprint scanner onboard.
Oppo Find X smartphone has a nice shiny metal back with curved edges and no camera sensors up front or at the back. Instead, there is a motorised slider that opens and closes automatically whenever user opens or closes the camera application.
There’s no fingerprint reader on board, so the phone relies on its 3D facial scanning for secure locking. This requires the system to slide out, look at user's face and unlock the phone, then slide back in.
The slider consists of a dual camera setup at the rear end and a single front camera. The front is all display, with a slight Galaxy S9-like curve around the side edges.
There is dual camera setup 16 + 20 MP setups at the back while the selfie shooter is a 25 MP that can create 3D AI selfies.
The smartphone is powered by Octa-Core Snapdragon 845 chipset with 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of storage.
To power the SoC there is a 3,730 mAh battery with VOOC fast charging for quick top-ups. In terms of software, Oppo installed Color OS 5.1, a customization of Android 8.1 Oreo that's focused on AI.
The Find X is a dual-SIM phone with worldwide LTE band support and will be officially sold in Italy, Spain, France, and the Netherlands for €999 starting in August.
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 14 April 202108:48 AM | 14 Apr, 2021
- PAKvSA – Pakistan take on South Africa in 3rd T20I today08:00 AM | 14 Apr, 2021
- TLP-police clashes leave another cop dead, nearly 100 others injured ...11:22 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan launches first space observatory in Islamabad10:54 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Alisha Gory explains how tattoos are a form of expressing your ...08:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Mohammad Amir celebrates 29th birthday04:50 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Zainab Abbas becomes first Pakistani female presenter to join Sky ...04:02 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Tips for busy professionals01:52 PM | 7 Apr, 2021