PM Nasirul Mulk discusses political situation with governor Sindh during Karachi visit
The premier discussed the political situation in the province, among other matters, said a spokesperson of the governor.
PM Mulk also chaired a meeting to discuss the law and order situation in the city and the arrangements being made to ensure free, fair and peaceful elections.
The prime minister earlier visited the mausoleum of Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah to pay tribute to the father of the nation. He was accompanied by Governor Mohammad Zubair on the occasion.
- Justice Qazi Faez Isa to hear contempt case against Fawad Chaudhry on ...10:36 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan cricket squad leaves for Zimbabwe after successful South ...10:05 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Babar Azam’s ‘late glance’ shot is new sensation on social ...08:09 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Imran Abbas releases his rendition of Qaseedah Burdah Shareef05:59 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Mustafa Jaane Rehmat – Atif Aslam's naat crosses 1.6 million views ...05:48 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Hira and Mani celebrate 13th wedding anniversary05:41 PM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Pakistani passport still fourth-worst for international travel in 202110:31 AM | 17 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021: Pakistan issues new guidelines to stem third Covid wave12:15 PM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021