VIDEO: 'Second wife' of Capt (r) Safdar comes to the fore with shocking revelations
A video recently uploaded on social media is going viral as it allegedly shows the second wife of Captain (r) Safdar pleading for help amid sobs and tears.
The video shows a crying lady firing a broadside at 'someone' for not having valued her in a true sense and destroying her life.
'Today is the day of Eid and blessings, however, I am weeping on this day just because of you,' says a lady, her voice catching with emotions.
'You have broken my heart and I am no more a part of your life,' says the woman without naming anyone.
The midled-aged woman- who has not named herself in the video - states that 'God will now take revenge,' and 'you will one day realise my importance'.
Although the former ruling family has not dished in on the matter, the video was telecasted during a TV show in which it was revealed that the lady is actually the second wife of Captain (r) Safdar.
Moreover, it was also reported that the couple has a child named Azan Safdar, who is one and a half year old. Apart from the second marriage, it was also claimed that the lady is facing threats to her life which became a core reason for her to travel to Turkey.
'The video was shot in Turkey,' said the journalist Zulfiqar Rahat who 'landed a scoop' which has now been denied by Captain Safdar himself.
Captain Safdar is married to Maryam Nawaz, the daughter of Nawaz Sharif and the couple has three children - Junaid Mahnoor and Mehrunnisa. They have also recently welcomed their first grandchild.
Clarification by the Lady
The woman believed to be the second wife of Captain Safdar has NEGATED the report by Public News asserting that the claims were wrongly attributed to Captain Safdar and she had nothing to do with the politician.
The Rawalpindi based lady has termed the attribution baseless and unfounded, saying the messages were for someone else instead of the son-in-law of former premier.
Captain Safdar Denies Polygamy
Captain (retd) Safdar, the son-in-law of former premier Nawaz Sharif, has clarified that the reports regarding his second marriage were absolutely false.
Captain Safdar opens up about second wife ... 12:01 PM | 21 Nov, 2018
ISLAMABAD - Captain (retd) Safdar, the son-in-law of former premier Nawaz Sharif, has clarified that the reports ...
The spokesperson of Safdar has stated that the politician was not tying the knot for a second time, contrary to the media reports.
- China launches third multi-role warship for Pakistan10:46 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan gives up plan to host Afghan leaders for peace09:46 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- PUBG global championship with $6 million prize pool announced09:32 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Pakistan condemns extra-judicial killing of two Kashmiri youth by ...08:45 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- What made Sara Ali Khan apologise to her parents?06:24 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Mehwish Hayat confirms playing Benazir Bhutto in upcoming biopic05:25 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Nora Fatehi stuns fans with alluring dance moves on ‘Disco ...05:04 PM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Kabul security team gets briefing on alleged abduction of Afghan ...11:34 AM | 3 Aug, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021