PTI's Hamid Khan meets CEC Sardar Raza
Talking to newsmen after the meeting, Khan said that ECP failed to implement the code of conduct during NA-122 by-poll where contestants spent billions of rupees violating the rules. He asked CEC to take notice of violations during he recent by-polls in order to establish independence of the institution.
He went on to say that ECP failed to provide required information tot he voters in NA-122 by-election.
He also demanded Sardar Raza to appoint returning officers from independent public sector institutions during upcoming local bodies elections.
- Pakistan Navy thwarts Indian submarine’s intrusion bid: ISPR (VIDEO)02:25 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Bill Gates was warned against sending ‘flirty’ emails to a female ...01:34 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- T20 World Cup: Bangladesh and Oman lock horns in must-win game today12:32 PM | 19 Oct, 2021
- Bakhtawar Bhutto reveals her son's name09:41 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021