PM Imran assures Hazaras of full protection in Quetta visit
According to PTI's official account, a prayer was "offered for the martyrs of the recent blast. Prime Minister listened to the issues of Hazara brethren and assured state will ensure their protection".
Prime Minister Imran Khan has reached Quetta where he met Hazara brethren at BUITEMS. Fatiha offered for the martyrs of recent blast. Prime Minister listened to the issues of Hazara brethren and assured State will ensure their protection. pic.twitter.com/RcRMdXvH3d— PTI (@PTIofficial) April 21, 2019
The attack on April 12 claimed the lives of nine Hazara and one Frontier Corps (FC) soldier. The 10 others who lost their lives included shopkeepers, businessmen and citizens working or residing in the area.
Prime Minister @ImranKhanPTI stands with people of Hazara community and gives a loud message to hostile elements that their efforts of creating chaos and anarchy will not be tolerated, it will all go in vain and strict action will be taken; Pakistan Zindabad 🇵🇰#Quetta pic.twitter.com/Msjp94M1SZ— PTI (@PTIofficial) April 21, 2019
Balochistan Chief Minister Jam Kamal Alyani thanked the premier for his visit to the province. The participants of the ceremony observed a minute of silence for the victims of last week's blast.
Hazaras are disproportionately targeted by sectarian violence as they are easily identifiable due to their distinctive physical appearance.
A report released by the National Commission for Human Rights (NCHR) last year stated that 509 members of Hazara community were killed and 627 injured in various incidents of terrorism in Quetta from January 2012 to Dec 2017.
Hazara protesters call off sit-in over Quetta ... 02:52 PM | 16 Apr, 2019
QUETTA – Members of Hazara community protesting against Hazarganji blast have called off their sit-in in Quetta after ...
After meeting the members of Hazara community, PM Imran laid the foundation stone of Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme in Quetta, where he expressed his government's commitment to uplift Balochistan to make it at par with developed parts of the country.
“The country will develop when the weak segments of the society are cared for by the state,” the premier said in his address at the ceremony.
PM Imran inaugurates Naya Pakistan Housing Scheme ... 09:15 AM | 21 Apr, 2019
QUETTA – Prime Minister Imran Khan has expressed his government's commitment to uplift Balochistan to make it at par ...
Emphasizing the importance of a Master Plan for Quetta city, Imran Khan said the basic civic services can be ensured only when the cities are planned and organized. He said need of the hour is the construction of high rise buildings to save green patches.
The PM, while addressing the Baloch youth, said they are the future of our country.
A draft bill of Naya Pakistan Housing Authority has been created and will be presented before the parliament for approval.
The project is a joint collaboration of federal and provincial governments. Pakistan Housing Authority will immediately start housing units at Kuchlak. The Secretary said Federal Government Employees Housing Foundation will build 3500 units at Wahdat Colony in Quetta. In Gwadar, 54000 housing units will be for federal, provincial and local government employees, while an equal number of housing units will be for fishermen.
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-April-14-Updated ...09:55 AM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Pakistan reports highest daily coronavirus deaths in ten months09:19 AM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 14 April 202108:48 AM | 14 Apr, 2021
- PAKvSA – Pakistan take on South Africa in 3rd T20I today08:00 AM | 14 Apr, 2021
- Alisha Gory explains how tattoos are a form of expressing your ...08:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Mohammad Amir celebrates 29th birthday04:50 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Zainab Abbas becomes first Pakistani female presenter to join Sky ...04:02 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Ten Stars who were Student Athletes04:30 PM | 13 Apr, 2021
- Celebrities photoshopped with their younger selves11:41 AM | 9 Apr, 2021
- Ten New IPO Billionaires in 202107:59 PM | 8 Apr, 2021
- Ramadan 2021 – Tips for busy professionals01:52 PM | 7 Apr, 2021