Imran Khan orders best cancer treatment to teen table tennis player in first notice as PM
Her father is a naib qasid at a government office in Sindh.
Federal Information Minister Fawad Chaudhry took to Twitter on Tuesday to announce that the prime minister has taken notice of the news circulating on media regarding the table tennis player’s illness.
بحثیت وزیر اعظم عمران خان کا پہلا نوٹس ، کینسر کے مرض میں مبتلا بچی کے علاج کے انتظامات کئے جائیں ۔۔۔ وزیر اعظم pic.twitter.com/fxPuUX7KsI
— Ch Fawad Hussain (@fawadchaudhry) August 21, 2018
The prime minister has summoned details of the player’s treatment.
Imran Khan took oath as the 22nd prime minister of Pakistan on August 18 (Saturday).
- ‘Bismillah’ – Sharmila Faruqui files cybercrime complaint ...06:49 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- PCB announces reserve pool of players for PSL 202206:18 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan celebrities in shock over blast in Lahore’s Anarkali Bazaar05:40 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- 'Tu Jhoom' - Coke Studio's producer Xulfi refutes plagiarism claims03:44 PM | 20 Jan, 2022
- Who has scored most runs in Pakistan Super League? Here’s list of ...01:52 PM | 15 Jan, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in world's most powerful passport list in ...11:27 AM | 13 Jan, 2022
- Pakistan’s Top News Moments of 202110:47 PM | 31 Dec, 2021
- Famous Figures We Lost in 202107:03 PM | 31 Dec, 2021