11 dead in bus-trailer collision near Khanewal
As per reports, the incident happened due to dense fog on the motorway when the passenger bus was enroute to Rajanpur from Lahore. Over 40 passengers were traveling in the bus.
After the collision, police and rescue teams reached the spot and shifted the injured to Nishtar Hospital Multan for treatment.
On Nov 27, seven people were killed after a trailer collided with a passenger bus in an area of Jamshoro, Sindh .
The accident took place in Nooriabad area killing seven people, including four women. Several people were also injured in the road mishap.
- T20 World Cup: Curtis Campher shines as Ireland beat Netherlands11:45 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Five Saudi cadets graduate from Pakistan Air Force Academy11:27 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- DG ISI briefs COAS Bajwa on internal security, Afghanistan08:37 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Atif Aslam pays tribute to late Farhad Humayun with iconic song06:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic in search of Pakistani NGOs05:00 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Priyanka Chopra goes scuba diving in Spain (VIDEO)05:25 PM | 18 Oct, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities who passed away in 202102:00 PM | 17 Oct, 2021
- India falls to 101 in Global Hunger Index 2021, 9 ranks below Pakistan10:54 AM | 16 Oct, 2021
- Celebrity deaths in 202111:59 PM | 12 Oct, 2021
- Hollywood stars with surprising hidden talents07:11 PM | 13 Sep, 2021