First Pakistan-China-Afghanistan trilateral dialogue starts on Dec 26
“It will be the first meeting of its kind since the three countries agreed to establish a trilateral dialogue mechanism in June,” Spokesperson of Chinese Foreign Ministry, Hua Chunying said during her regular briefing here on Thursday.
Giving details of the dialogue, she said, the three foreign ministers will have an in-depth exchange on political mutual trust and reconciliation, development and connectivity, security cooperation and counter-terrorism, the Xinhua reported.
“In June this year, Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi conducted a shuttle diplomacy between the two countries and three sides agreed to establish a dialogue mechanism for foreign ministers and set up a platform for enhancing tripartite dialogue and cooperation,” she added.
The spokesperson said that the Chinese side hopes that the meeting will promote trilateral cooperation and enhance peace, stability and development in the region.
- Britain puts army on standby as fuel supply crisis deepens amid panic ...11:37 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Security forces kill 10 terrorists including four commanders in ...10:49 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Taliban warn US, others against ‘encroaching on Afghan airspace’10:26 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Imran’s cabinet announces major decision about moon sighting ...09:48 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Young doctor shot dead by robbers upon resistance in Lahore’s ...09:05 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- American superstar R. Kelly found guilty in sex trafficking trial04:59 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Famous YouTubers Shomaila and Hassam part ways04:09 PM | 28 Sep, 2021
- Watch - Ali Zafar shares BTS fun video from ‘Larsha Pekhawar’ ...03:00 PM | 28 Sep, 2021