FIA arrests suspect who sent fake bank slips of Rs 100mln to lawmakers
Following the complaints lodged by lawmakers, the FIA started investigation and at last detained the suspect named Atiq ur Rehman, who is a former employee of a private bank.
On Wednesday, Leader of the Opposition in National Assembly (NA), Khurshid Shah, Senate Chairman Mia Raza Rabbani, Speaker Ayaz Sadiq, JUI (F) chief Moulana Fazlur Rehman and Aitzaz Ahsain received Term Deposit Receipt (TDR) of Rs 100 million of SME Bank under their name.
The lawmakers after receiving the receipt were surprised as well as worried. They directed their staff to contact the bank, which declared the slips as fake.
- Infinix NOTE10 Pro launched in Pakistan, price, sale info, offers, ...12:09 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Hindutva extremists lynch Muslim man in Haryana10:40 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-May-18-Updated 10:30 ...09:58 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 18 May 202109:41 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani celebrities speak up against Israeli brutalities in ...08:41 AM | 18 May, 2021
- Bill Gates was ‘having an affair’ with a woman at Microsoft11:53 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Miss Mexico Andrea Meza crowned Miss Universe 202105:43 PM | 17 May, 2021
- Top cricketers who married athletes09:20 PM | 8 May, 2021
- 10 Tips for Success during the Last Ashra of Ramadan08:26 PM | 7 May, 2021
- Stars who have insured their body parts07:06 PM | 4 May, 2021
- Best-dressed Stars at Oscars Red Carpet 202105:52 PM | 2 May, 2021