COAS Bajwa reiterates resolve to fight against terrorism
RAWALPINDI – Chief of Army Staff General Qamar Javed Bajwa has reiterated resolve of Pakistan Army to continue fight against terrorism till elimination of the menace from the country.
Speaking at the Corps Headquarters in Peshawar on Friday, he appreciated security forces for providing enabling environment for completion of socio-economic development projects in the newly merged districts, vital for enduring stability and sustainable progress of the area, according to ISPR.
Paying tribute to brave tribesmen, officers and soldiers of Pakistan Army, Frontier Constabulary, Levies, Khasadar, and Police, the army chief vowed that sacrifices of Shuhada will not go in vain and complete peace will return to Pakistan.
The Army Chief was given detailed briefing on prevailing security situation, progress on development works in newly merged districts and Pak-Afghan border fencing.
Earlier, on arrival at the Corps Headquarters, the Army Chief was received by Commander Peshawar Corps Lieutenant General Faiz Hamid.
COAS Bajwa terms Pakistan’s first National ... 06:35 PM | 14 Jan, 2022
ISLAMABAD – Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa on Friday termed the launch of Pakistan’s ...
- Seven Indian soldiers killed in bus accident near disputed border ...11:57 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Rs28 billion relief package for the poor will be part of next budget, ...11:35 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Pakistani PM Shehbaz Sharif to visit Turkey next week, says Foreign ...11:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shireen Mazari's daughter booked for 'defaming' Pakistan Army chief09:43 PM | 27 May, 2022
- TikToker Dolly's bail plea in forest fire case dismissed by Islamabad ...06:09 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Shyra Roy shares her working experience with Hrithik Roshan07:53 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Anushka Sharma looks stunning in latest pictures08:19 PM | 27 May, 2022
- Five best Pakistani YouTube channels that would make your Ramadan ...12:24 PM | 15 Apr, 2022
- Where does Pakistan stand in most powerful passport list in 2022? ...08:37 PM | 5 Apr, 2022
- International Women's Day - Pakistani women who made a mark globally!09:55 PM | 8 Mar, 2022
- ‘Hybrid regime’: Pakistan among worst nations on EIU's Democracy ...01:22 PM | 12 Feb, 2022