Nawaz asks people to pray for early recovery of cancer suffering Kulsoom
Talking to media outside the hospital, he said Kulsoom Nawaz was still in critical condition and unconscious at London’s Harley Street clinic.
“I want to spend time with Kulsoom Nawaz as much as possible, I should have been with her during her ailment” the former premier regretted.
The former first lady has been receiving treatment for Lymphoma in London for last few months.
She was admitted to the hospital on June 14 after she suffered a cardiac arrest and had been on life support since then.
- Pakistan agrees to release blocked payments to avoid suspension of ...01:05 PM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Ayesha Omar reacts to being called a ‘homewrecker’ amid Sania ...10:51 AM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Imran Khan meets CM Elahi today to discuss dissolution of Punjab ...10:15 AM | 1 Dec, 2022
- Hania Aamir gears up for Hum Awards 202210:52 PM | 30 Nov, 2022
- Aima Baig reveals her K-pop star look in new photos09:22 PM | 30 Nov, 2022
- Kriti Sanon quashes dating rumours with Prabhas06:21 PM | 30 Nov, 2022
- Timeline of Pakistan Army Generals during country’s 75 year-long ...10:28 AM | 29 Nov, 2022
- Only two Pakistani universities make it to Asia’s top 10003:15 PM | 10 Nov, 2022
- Pakistanis named among 'The World's Most Influential 500 Muslims'10:16 PM | 2 Nov, 2022
- Shehbaz Sharif, Imran Khan, Gen Bajwa named among world’s 500 most ...10:36 PM | 1 Nov, 2022