COAS Bajwa visits LoC amid Indian ceasefire violations
The general commanding officer briefed the army chief upon his visit about the Indian violations and Pakistani forces’ retaliatory response, said Pakistan Army’s media wing Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) in a statement.
The army chief said that recently the Indian violations have increased and their military leadership has frequently started giving aggressive statements.
"We are a professional and combat hardened Army ready to defend our motherland. It would be better if they realise this and place their stock in peace and progress through dialogue," added COAS.
Later, the army chief interacted with troops and appreciated their state of readiness and morale.
He also lauded the resilience of civilian Kashmiri population who are being deliberately targeted by Indian Army on both sides of the LOC.
- All 'unnecessary movement' restricted in Karachi after 6pm as Covid ...12:47 PM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan amicably repatriates 46 Afghan soldiers who crossed border ...12:24 PM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan to receive 4.2mn doses of Chinese Covid vaccines today11:43 AM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Pakistan's first-ever ‘Nishan-e-Haider’ recipient Capt. Sarwar ...11:21 AM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Shehroze Kashif becomes youngest Pakistani to scale K210:45 AM | 27 Jul, 2021
- Jennifer Lopez celebrates 52nd birthday with Ben Affleck04:36 PM | 26 Jul, 2021
- Pakistani bride's super dancing entry goes viral (VIDEO)03:37 PM | 26 Jul, 2021
- Ertugrul star Esra Bilgic breaks the internet with new beach photo03:15 PM | 26 Jul, 2021
- Stars who used apps to find love08:02 PM | 24 Jul, 2021
- World’s most powerful passports in 2021: Where does Pakistan stand?03:35 PM | 7 Jul, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021