COAS Bajwa visits LoC amid Indian ceasefire violations
The general commanding officer briefed the army chief upon his visit about the Indian violations and Pakistani forces’ retaliatory response, said Pakistan Army’s media wing Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR) in a statement.
The army chief said that recently the Indian violations have increased and their military leadership has frequently started giving aggressive statements.
"We are a professional and combat hardened Army ready to defend our motherland. It would be better if they realise this and place their stock in peace and progress through dialogue," added COAS.
Later, the army chief interacted with troops and appreciated their state of readiness and morale.
He also lauded the resilience of civilian Kashmiri population who are being deliberately targeted by Indian Army on both sides of the LOC.
- Experts arrive in Karachi to examine health of four African elephants12:21 AM | 29 Nov, 2021
- PTI government to announce mini budget as required by IMF11:24 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- UAE inaugurates 'Asia's largest' visa centre in Pakistan09:15 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Pakistan to conduct all exams as per schedule, says Education ...08:09 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Battle Axe Polo Cup sponsored by Faysal Bank: Remounts win another ...07:06 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Title song of ‘Kahay Dil Jidhar’ starring Mansha Pasha and Junaid ...05:00 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Sajal Aly talks about her relationship with Janhvi Kapoor04:16 PM | 28 Nov, 2021
- Mahira Khan’s new dance video breaks the internet03:15 PM | 28 Nov, 2021