Two students held for supplying drugs at Quaid-i-Azam University
The suspects named Mohammad Tayab and Adnan Wazir were apprehended on Tuesday during a raid. A team of Secretariat Police also recovered three kilogrammes of hashish and ecstasy pills from their possession.
Police on Tuesday arrested two students who were allegedly involved in supplying drugs at the Quaid-i-Azam University (QAU) campus in Islamabad.
An FIR of the case is yet be registered against the students, who were arrested on information provided by a Nigerian national caught by Islamabad police last month for drug peddling.
On October 23, the Islamabad police arrested three Nigerians near the QAU campus and recovered drugs - 00 grams of heroin, 250g cocaine and 300g marijuana - worth Rs8.5 million from their possession.
They are allegedly involved in supplying s to the students in different educational institutions. The official seized crystal-meth or ice, hashish and heroin from their possession.
SP Investigations Nisar Khan speaking at a press conference said that these suspects named Hashmat Gul and Janisar Ali were involved in supplying drugs on, university campuses and private colleges.
- Lal Masjid cleric Abdul Aziz booked for using TTP's name to threaten ...09:53 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- PM’s aide Shahzad Akbar tests positive for Covid-1909:24 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Pakistani, Canadian FMs discuss Afghanistan in phone call09:10 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Sindh govt to pay for treatment of Pakistan’s second tallest man08:50 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- Pakistani celebs express disappointment after NZ tour called off05:30 PM | 18 Sep, 2021
- ‘Dafaa Hojao Tum’ — Resham set to star in Faseeh Bari Khan's ...04:59 PM | 18 Sep, 2021