Two students held for supplying drugs at Quaid-i-Azam University
The suspects named Mohammad Tayab and Adnan Wazir were apprehended on Tuesday during a raid. A team of Secretariat Police also recovered three kilogrammes of hashish and ecstasy pills from their possession.
Police on Tuesday arrested two students who were allegedly involved in supplying drugs at the Quaid-i-Azam University (QAU) campus in Islamabad.
An FIR of the case is yet be registered against the students, who were arrested on information provided by a Nigerian national caught by Islamabad police last month for drug peddling.
On October 23, the Islamabad police arrested three Nigerians near the QAU campus and recovered drugs - 00 grams of heroin, 250g cocaine and 300g marijuana - worth Rs8.5 million from their possession.
They are allegedly involved in supplying s to the students in different educational institutions. The official seized crystal-meth or ice, hashish and heroin from their possession.
SP Investigations Nisar Khan speaking at a press conference said that these suspects named Hashmat Gul and Janisar Ali were involved in supplying drugs on, university campuses and private colleges.
- PSL 2021 – Peshawar Zalmi take on Quetta Gladiators tonight06:41 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Saudi Arabia cancels Hajj for international pilgrims over COVID-19 ...06:11 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- PM Imran hails 'historic' budget to beat climate change, reverse ...05:08 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Waseem Abbas reflects on Mahira Khan-Firdous Jamal controversy04:44 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- Shah Rukh Khan gets back to work for 'Pathan' shooting04:20 PM | 12 Jun, 2021
- 16 Pakistani universities among Asia's top 50002:36 PM | 8 Jun, 2021
- Famous figures who survived serious plane incidents07:21 PM | 29 May, 2021
- Best anti-aging foods to look younger09:47 PM | 18 May, 2021
- Pakistani FM reaches Turkey on diplomatic mission to highlight ...05:56 PM | 18 May, 2021