Notice issued to Channel 24 for not showing GB as part of Pakistan
In the notice, it is stated that the said channel on Tuesday morning about 9:30 am telecasted an analysis in which the impression was given as if GB was not part of Pakistan and this was against national interest.
The notice further said that apparently, the Channel 24 followed the stance of Indian Prime Minister and Indian media. At a time when Pakistan is highlighting Indian atrocities on Kashmiris.
- Aman-2021 – Pakistan Navy set to hold 7th Multinational Maritime ...02:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- J&K – India approves to build power project on Chenab River in ...02:04 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Wuhan returns to normal as world still battling pandemic01:31 PM | 23 Jan, 2021
- Bilawal House announces schedule for Bakhtawar-Mahmood wedding05:32 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Sara Ali Khan swings into the weekend with style in Maldives03:56 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021