Notice issued to Channel 24 for not showing GB as part of Pakistan
In the notice, it is stated that the said channel on Tuesday morning about 9:30 am telecasted an analysis in which the impression was given as if GB was not part of Pakistan and this was against national interest.
The notice further said that apparently, the Channel 24 followed the stance of Indian Prime Minister and Indian media. At a time when Pakistan is highlighting Indian atrocities on Kashmiris.
- Ferozsons Laboratories salutes Healthcare Heroes by lighting National ...11:52 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Watch: Filling station worker douses ‘robbers’ with fuel11:21 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Pakistan Army captain among three soldiers martyred in Waziristan ...11:02 PM | 5 May, 2021
- 100 DG Khan students graduate from US-funded English Access program10:09 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Saboor Aly shares a heartwarming video from her Baat Paki celebration02:50 PM | 5 May, 2021
- Nazish Jahangir sheds light on the controversy with Mohsin Abbas ...02:10 PM | 5 May, 2021