Pakistan will not unilaterally limit its nuclear program: Maleeha Lodhi
"Pakistan’s nuclear program cannot be limited," Lodhi said while addressing a joint press conference with Foreign Secretary Aizaz Chaudhry in New York on Tuesday. "The world should first put an end to nuclear activities undertaken by India," she added.
The Pakistani envoy to UN added that Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif has made it clear that the proposals which were expected from Pakistan should also be implemented by India.
Speaking on the occasion, Aizaz Chaudhry said that the world acknowledges efforts and sacrifices rendered by Pakistan in fight against terrorism. He further said that no other state had acted against terrorism as much as Pakistan had.
The foreign secretary further urged the world to put pressure on India to be a good neighbor. He also told the media that the Pakistani primer, in his address to 71st session of UNGA, will highlight the Indian interference across the border.
PM Nawaz has been holding meetings with different world leaders, including British PM Theresa May, Saudi Arabia crown prince Muhammad bin Nayef, New Zealand PM John Key, in order to press India for resolving Kashmir dispute.
- Bakhtawar gets a special wedding gift from Asif Zardari10:38 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Developer bringing Paris to Pakistan with replica of French city ...10:04 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan's one-man commission to probe Broadsheet scandal09:40 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Danyal Zafar set to make his TV debut08:51 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Shraddha Kapoor to marry a celebrity photographer?09:12 PM | 26 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021