World's highest and longest glass bridge opens in China
The bridge costing 22.5 million yuan (£2.5million) was designed by Israeli architect Haim Dotan. The gigantic structure crosses a canyon that divides two mountain cliffs in Zhangjiajie Park, in China's central Hunan province.
The bridge, made up of almost 99 glass panels, can carry as many as 800 individuals at a time. Visitors are able to peer down 300 metres to the ground through the transparent floor.
Soon after the bridge was opened, adventurous locals rushed to the spot to catch a glimpse of the scenic beauty around the giant overpass.
- Three TTP militants arrested in Karachi operation06:37 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- #PAKvSA – South Africa lead by 29 runs at stumps on 3rd day of 1st ...06:12 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- A massive opportunity in sight05:13 PM | 28 Jan, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021
- Here's how world leaders responded to Biden's inauguration as POTUS07:24 PM | 21 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021