New gas assets discovered in Ghotki
GHOTKI - New gas reserves have been discovered in Ghotki district.
According to a statement issued by Mari Petroleum Company, it was the sixth consecutive gas discovery by the company in the area.
According to preliminary results, the well, drilled down to a depth of 1,250 metres, produces 3.1 million standard cubic feet gas per day.
The new discovery of the gas reserve will help to meet the country’s gas demand.
- Female TV journalist apologies live for airing false statements ...01:53 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Indian couple run street-side classes for poor students01:19 PM | 21 Sep, 2020
- Will meet Esra Bilgic, I love her: Armeena Rana Khan11:19 AM | 21 Sep, 2020
- When Is Eid Al Fitr 2020? ... So The Curiosity Begins!06:42 PM | 12 May, 2020
- Top five health benefits of eating watermelon04:08 PM | 7 May, 2020
- How to lose weight during Ramadan Kareem03:18 PM | 28 Apr, 2020
- Ramadan 2020: Keep yourself healthy with these 5 nutritional tips12:49 PM | 23 Apr, 2020