Over 60 foreigners take part in ISPR's heli-ski expedition
RAWALPINDI – A week long heli-ski expedition, joint venture of Afiniti and the Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) culminated at Shogran on Saturday.
More than sixty foreign skiers including high-level foreign dignitaries from different countries were part of the expedition to promote tourism & explore immense potential of Pakistan’s snow clad mountains for adventure sports.
The participating members included men and women from Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Greece, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, UK and USA.
Earlier, on arrival, the group interacted with General Qamar Javed Bajwa, Chief of Army Staff (COAS).
The expedition members also visited Inter Services Public Relations (ISPR) Directorate where the military spokesman briefed them about improved security environment in Pakistan for sports and tourism as a result of successful counter terrorism efforts.
- Pakistan reopens Torkham, Chaman borders with Afghanistan11:18 AM | 6 Apr, 2020
- US Navy captain fired for voicing virus concern tests positive10:11 AM | 6 Apr, 2020
- Ecuador city runs out of coffins amid COVID-19 crisis10:07 AM | 6 Apr, 2020
- COVID19: Pakistan confirms 50 deaths; Coronavirus cases reach 3,27710:01 AM | 6 Apr, 2020
- PM Boris Johnson in London hospital over coronavirus symptoms09:46 AM | 6 Apr, 2020
- Jennifer Aniston gifts coronavirus-positive nurse a $10,000 ...04:28 PM | 5 Apr, 2020
- Nadia Jamil is in good health after her breast cancer surgery04:08 PM | 5 Apr, 2020
- American singer Pink reveals she tested positive for coronavirus03:59 PM | 4 Apr, 2020
- Pakistani student gives birth to baby girl in Wuhan, China04:00 PM | 15 Mar, 2020
- Top 10 Google searches in Pakistan for 201906:52 PM | 12 Feb, 2020
- Top five impressive benefits of Orange juice07:14 PM | 6 Feb, 2020
- 8 Reasons to buy HONOR 8 Series04:49 PM | 23 Oct, 2019