Javed Afridi meets PM Imran to discuss of foreign direct investment in Pakistan
ISLAMABAD – Renowned business tycoon Javed Afridi called on Prime Minister Imran Khan in Islamabad on Friday.
They, during the meeting, discussed rising trends of foreign direct investment in Pakistan.
Javed Afridi, who is owner of Peshawar Zalmi, informed the premier about growing confidence of investors as a result of business-friendly policies of the government.
A Bullet Train Alongside Motorway From Peshawar ... 12:00 AM | 15 Jan, 2021
ISLAMABAD – It appears that Pakistani businessman Javed Afridi is partnering with the Chinese to launch the ...
- Saudi Arabia once again offers to mediate between Pakistan, India10:58 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Info Minister's brother Faisal Chaudhry made NAB prosecutor10:26 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Ahead of UN talks, FM Qureshi calls for unfreezing of Afghan assets ...09:56 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Today's currency exchange rates in Pakistan - Dollar, Euro, Pound, ...09:32 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan reports 1,897 new Covid cases, lowest in two months09:04 AM | 21 Sep, 2021
- Canadian vlogger Rosie Gabrielle wants everyone to know that Pakistan ...05:53 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- Mathira claps back at trolls with an explosive statement: ‘Don’t ...04:57 PM | 20 Sep, 2021
- TikTok star Jannat Mirza's new video goes viral04:35 PM | 20 Sep, 2021