Javed Afridi meets PM Imran to discuss of foreign direct investment in Pakistan
ISLAMABAD – Renowned business tycoon Javed Afridi called on Prime Minister Imran Khan in Islamabad on Friday.
They, during the meeting, discussed rising trends of foreign direct investment in Pakistan.
Javed Afridi, who is owner of Peshawar Zalmi, informed the premier about growing confidence of investors as a result of business-friendly policies of the government.
A Bullet Train Alongside Motorway From Peshawar ... 12:00 AM | 15 Jan, 2021
ISLAMABAD – It appears that Pakistani businessman Javed Afridi is partnering with the Chinese to launch the ...
- Currency Exchange Rates in Pakistan today - 2021-March-06- Updated ...10:30 AM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Incarcerated Haleem Adil in hospital again as health deteriorates10:05 AM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Vote of Confidence: Here's how procedure for a motion of confidence ...09:36 AM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Pakistan reports 1,714 new Covid-19 cases, 38 deaths08:45 AM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Today's gold rates in Pakistan — 06 March 202108:17 AM | 6 Mar, 2021
- Adele and Simon Konecki finalise their divorce after two years09:13 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- 'Slumdog Millionaire' – Indian actor accused of sexual assault04:30 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- Feroze Khan wins Best Actor award for Ishqiya03:03 PM | 5 Mar, 2021
- 10 celebrities who are left-handed05:11 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021