Punjab to teach ‘English language’ in innovative ways
LAHORE – Education Minister Dr Murad Raas on Friday announced the Punjab government's plan to introduce innovative ways to teach English language to students and train teachers.
Raas made the announcement on Twitter after holding a meeting with a team of the British Council regarding teacher at the Qauid-e-Azam Academy for Educational Development Punjab (QAED).
Met with British Council team regarding teacher training at QAED. We are introducing innovative ways to teach English Language to our Students and train teachers. Once all is decided, will make the announcement. pic.twitter.com/iw0f9pNZjg— Murad Raas (@DrMuradPTI) January 22, 2021
"We are introducing innovative ways to teach English Language to our Students and train teachers," he wrote. "Once all is decided, will make the announcement."
LHC directs educational institutions to make ... 04:31 PM | 18 Dec, 2020
LAHORE – The Lahore High Court on Friday has ordered all educational institutions to made Quranic teachings ...
- Five dead in second deadly bombing in Jalalabad in two days11:02 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Sindh govt to arrest unvaccinated people in line with NCOC orders10:17 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Navjot Sidhu in race for Indian Punjab CM after Amarinder Singh's ...07:37 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- UNGA session: PM Imran to address the world's biggest diplomatic ...07:10 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Pakistan calls up players for National T20 after New Zealand ...06:44 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Katrina Kaif’s new workout video goes viral04:32 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Saeeda Imtiaz’s new bold photos draw severe public criticism03:03 PM | 19 Sep, 2021
- Alizeh Shah’s new bold look goes viral02:30 PM | 19 Sep, 2021