Punjab govt spending Rs 360b on power projects
Giving details of the power projects, the Punjab Parliamentary Secretary for Finance, Rana Babar Hussain said the initial work has been launched on the two coal-run power projects at Rahim Yar Khan and Muzaffargarh with total generation capacity of 1,320 megawatts.
He said that work has also been initiated on the coal-run project at Sahiwal, which will be completed at a cost of 180 billion rupees. The Parliamentary Secretary said that work on nine hundred megawatts solar energy-run power project at Quaid e Azam Solar Park Bahawalpur has also begun, which will be completed next year at a cost of 135 billion rupees.
- American who enthused Bali was queer-friendly being deported11:50 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Netflix's big 4Q lifts video service above 200M subscribers11:24 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Two Levies personnel among eight killed after speeding bus turns ...11:05 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Joe Biden to sworn in as 46th US President today amid tight security10:45 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- PM Imran to pay a day-long visit to South Waziristan today10:07 AM | 20 Jan, 2021
- Chinese children's performance on Sohni Dharti winning hearts in ...07:58 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Reema Khan receives Covid-19 vaccine in US (VIDEO)02:33 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- ‘Mashroob-e-Maghrib’ – Hareem Shah reveals the favourite drink ...03:40 PM | 19 Jan, 2021
- Stars who turned down plastic surgery07:32 PM | 17 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021