Man throws acid on mother and brother-in-law in Okara
As per reports, Taj Muhammad got married two years ago to Mst Faiqa d/o Taj Muhammad resident of village Sukhpur.
A few months earlier a dispute arose between two families over some domestic issue. As a result, Faiqa approached the court to get the decree of dissolution of marriage against her husband Basharat Ali.
On Tuesday night, Basharat came to the house of his in-laws and expressed a desire to reconcile with her wife Faiqa but she refused to compromise with him.
On this, the enraged Basharat threw acid on her mother-in-law Mst Nusarat Bibi and brother-in-law Hasan. Both were immediately taken to the local hospital but the doctors have referred them to Lahore due to their critical condition.
The Dipalpur Sadar police have registered a case 324 and 336-B of the Pakistan Penal Code (PPC) and started investigation.-Online
- Shaheen shines in Qalandars enthralling win against Kings11:55 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Indian man killed by own rooster during cockfight10:25 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- No Pakistani bowler, all-rounder among top players in latest ICC test ...09:34 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Petroleum prices will remain the same in March, confirms Finance ...08:08 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Myanmar military fires UN ambassador after anti-coup speech amid 7 ...07:21 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Osman Khalid Butt takes to social media after 'wedding' pics with ...05:41 PM | 28 Feb, 2021
- Lady Gaga's French dogs returned unharmed06:52 PM | 27 Feb, 2021
- Pakistan up three places to 105th spot in EIU's 2020 Democracy Index11:13 AM | 7 Feb, 2021
- 5 famous personalities who were banned from social media06:51 PM | 3 Feb, 2021
- Hollywood's top female celebs who lift weights to stay fit02:36 PM | 22 Jan, 2021