Female anchor, FC guard reach settlement
According to media reports, both parties have decided to withdraw cases against each other.
Earlier on Saturday, a local court had accepted the pre-arrest bail plea of the FC guard. The pre-arrest bail was set by the court at Rs 50,000.
Anchor Saima Kanwal had registered a case against the FC guard who, while being posted at the NADRA office, had allegedly misbehaved with her before slapping her in the face. The case was registered at the Gulbahar station.
A case against the journalist was also registered by the FC guard for interfering with state matters.
- Railways minister suspends driver, assistant for halting train to buy ...11:42 AM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Pakistan Navy successfully test-fires surface-to-air missile (VIDEO)11:16 AM | 8 Dec, 2021
- In meeting with NATO secretary-general, FM Qureshi calls for int’l ...10:54 AM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Sajid Khan shines with 8-wicket haul as Bangladesh all out for just ...10:26 AM | 8 Dec, 2021
- Men arrested for assaulting, parading four women naked in Faisalabad09:56 AM | 8 Dec, 2021
- ‘Dream come true’ – Aima Baig becomes Spotify Pakistan’s most ...09:58 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Katrina Kaif and Vicky Kaushal in legal trouble ahead of ‘wedding’09:42 PM | 7 Dec, 2021
- Asim Azhar gives a witty response to crowd chanting Hania Aamir's name06:10 PM | 7 Dec, 2021