THQ hospital Tandlianwala MO among three suspended
Taking notice of the incident, Deputy Commissioner, Salman Ghani, on Sunday, suspended Medical Officer of THQ Hospital Tandlianwala Dr. Qurratul Aein Imam, Emergency Technician 1122 Muhammad Abbas and Driver 1122 Ambulance Muhammad Yaseen.
A four-member inquiry committee was also constituted to probe the matter for detailed investigation.
A spokesman for the health department said on Saturday that Shazia Bibi of Chak No.426-GB was brought to the Tehsil Headquarters (THQ) Hospital Tandlianwala for delivery but the gynecologist of the hospital referred the woman to the District Headquarters (DHQ) Hospital Faisalabad.
Shazia Bibi was being shifted to the DHQ Hospital in an ambulance when she gave birth to a female baby in the van after which the woman and her baby were shifted to the THQ Hospital Tandlianwala where their condition is stated out of danger.
The hospital spokesman said Shazia was brought at the THQ Hospital Tandlianwala where she was examined and found heart-beat of the baby fast. Therefore, the woman was referred to the DHQ Hospital Faisalabad.
- Daesh Karachi commander killed in Bajaur operation: ISPR11:16 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- GBLA-II: PPP workers clash with police over 'rigged' election results10:52 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- France forgives Pakistani minister for ‘insulting’ tweet10:00 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Gang of poachers smuggling Leopard skins busted in KPK08:41 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Does Meesha Shafi want to date Babar Azam?07:05 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- Justin Bieber pens a beautiful 24th birthday message to wife Hailey ...03:43 PM | 23 Nov, 2020
- YouTuber Umar Khan ties the knot03:15 PM | 23 Nov, 2020