Rangers release Farooq Sattar, Khawaja Izhar Ul Hassan
Both of the MQM party members were detained on Monday night following an anti-Pakistan speech by the party head Altaf Hussain.
Farooq Sattar while talking to newsmen expressed that he would be revealing details about yesterday's incident in a press talk today at 2 P.M.
Earlier on Monday, hundreds of Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) attacked the offices of different TV channels in Karachi, after MQM chief Altaf Hussain asked them to protest against the censorship of his speeches in the media. One person was killed and several others were left seriously injured, as a result.
It is also pertinent to be mentioned here that the Lahore High Court (LHC) had directed the Pakistan Electronic Media Regulatory Authority (PEMRA) and other authorities to ensure that no statement or video of Altaf Hussain was aired on television or published in newspapers.
- Pakistan’s ‘best bank' denies trans rights activist an account ...11:52 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Pakistan Air Force chief meets Turkish defence industries head11:22 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- WATCH – Woman accusing Babar Azam of sexual abuse says video of her ...11:08 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Punjab CM Buzdar lays foundation stone of Sheikhupura-Gujranwala road10:45 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- US threatens India with sanctions over purchase of Russian S-400 air ...10:39 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Selena Gomez shares the reason behind calling out Mark Zuckerberg ...07:32 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Ayeza Khan celebrates 30th birthday04:22 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Details of Varun Dhawan-Natasha Dalal's wedding revealed03:58 PM | 16 Jan, 2021
- Stars who dated in the past11:38 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- COVID-19 – How many vaccine doses Pakistan and neighbouring ...08:34 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- 10 women celebs who lent their star power to UN06:50 PM | 5 Jan, 2021
- #2020InReview – Pakistan's initiatives in the year 202010:55 PM | 4 Jan, 2021