Two dead, 6 injured in Gujranwala factory fire
GUJRANAWALA - At least two persons died and six injured after a factory caught fire in Gujranwala on Saturday, reported local media.
The incident took place in factory area-I of the city when a gas cylinder exploded causing fire to erupt at the factory. The walls of the factory collapsed in the explosion.
Following the incident, fire tenders have reached the spot and doused the fire.
The people who received burn injuries have been shifted to the hospital for medical treatment. Three are reportedly in critical state.
Earlier this year, three people were killed and four others were injured in a gas cylinder explosion inside a house in Islamabad. The incident took place at a house located in PWD Colony.
- New Zealand PM asked Pakistan’s Imran Khan to postpone cricket ...09:56 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- ‘Hidden hands’ got New Zealand cricket team’s Pakistan tour ...09:36 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Bus Art Exhibit on Australia-Pakistan culture hits the road09:21 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- PITB to automate Punjab Journalists Housing Foundation: Agreement ...08:45 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Malala proud of Angelina Jolie for writing a book for children04:55 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Dur-e-Fishan and Danish Taimoor pair up for upcoming drama Ishq e ...04:30 PM | 17 Sep, 2021
- Alka Yagnik super excited for Imran Abbas's new drama serial 'Amanat'04:12 PM | 17 Sep, 2021